Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"ENGLISH ClaSs"

The Blog I visited was “ENGLISH ClaSs”. There are plenty of posts, but the last three of them are from this course: “My favourite work of art”, “Monte Verde. Seaweed, Food, Medicine, and the Peopling of South America” and “A web site I enjoy visiting”.

In general, I think this blog has very interesting posts…from art to anthropological websites. About the layout, I have the same one!! (but in another version)…so I guess I like it. About the pictures, maybe you should add one picture to every post you make so visitors can get a clear idea of what they’re reading. But that is just a suggestion.

The review about her favorite work of art, the latest one, was my favourite. I guess that’s because it was a more enjoyable task to do and the fact that I also like Manet a lot, and impressionism in general. The second one, “Monte Verde. Seaweed, Food, Medicine, and the Peopling of South America”, was the one I enjoyed the less…and, again, maybe because the type of task (Ps: the homeworks should be more fun!), it’s a very specific paper about a very specific matter. But it’s OK anyway.

…I almost forget, thanks for the website tip. It’s always difficult to find good piano scores in the Internet. Bye!

1 comment:

Juan Luzzi said...

Hi, Ana!
Your review is okay, but it sounds as if you were speaking rather than writing a review. Therefore, in order to make it a bit more formal, I added some suggestions that you can use in further assignments or essays.
JL


The Blog I visited was “ENGLISH ClaSs”. There are plenty of posts IN IT, but the last three of them are from this course: “My favourite work of art”, “Monte Verde. Seaweed, Food, Medicine, and the Peopling of South America” and “A web site I enjoy visiting”.

In general, I think this blog has very interesting posts, RANGING / GOING from art to anthropological websites. WITH REGARD TO / REGARDING / the layout, I have the same one!! (but in another version / IN ANOTHER VERSION, THOUGH)…so I guess I like it. WITH RESPECT TO / IN CONNECTION WITH the pictures, maybe you should add A picture to every post you WRITE, so THAT visitors can get a clear idea of what they’re reading ABOUT. But that is just a suggestion.

AS TO the review about YOUR favorite work of art, the latest one was my favourite. I guess that’s because it was a more enjoyable task to do and BECAUSE OF the fact that I also like Manet a lot, and impressionism in general. The second one, “Monte Verde. Seaweed, Food, Medicine, and the Peopling of South America”, was the one I enjoyed the LEAST…and, again, THAT maybe because OF the type of task (Ps: the PIECES OF HOMEWORK should be more fun!), it’s a very specific paper about a very specific matter. But it’s OK anyway.

I almost forget, thanks for the website tip. It’s always difficult to find good piano scores in the Internet. Bye!