Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The website I like the most...


Mmmh, I think It has to be the "youtube" page. There you can find videos about anything you can imagine! (music videos, bloopers, concerts, debates, movies, etc.). Even if the one you're looking for isn't there, don't worry...it's going to be uploaded sooner than you think. I guess that's the main reason because I enjoy that page so much. I don't remember very clearly how I got to that website, maybe one of my brothers showed me an amusing video of something really stupid...

I try not to visit that page a lot, because I always get stuck with the enormous amount of videos and links. If you have to study, DON'T ENTER THERE!...you won't learn anything. Anyway, I think I see one of its videos at least once a week.

If you still don't know that website, here's a link to one of my favorite videos, enjoy it!:
("Paper Bag, by Fiona Apple")


No comments: